Friday 6 February 2015

stitch, sewing and hobbycraft show

I treated myself to a day off work tocommissionend a day with the girls at the stitch, sewing and hobbycraft show at event city (near the Trafford Centre) it was so much fun!!

We explored the stalls and everything that was on offer before going for lunch and deciding what we were going to purchase on our return and a lot of yarn was purchased, there were other craftes on offer too like card making, needle felting and decoupage but I must say my purchases were all along the knitting theme!! 

But I think my favourite purchase wasnt yarn but this printed ribbon, its purfect to add to my gift knits! 



I am still working through my latest commission designs but cant wait to get creating with my new yarn.....oh yes i must get the get fresh top done first!!!

The fare continues tomorrow and more information can be found on their site i really do recomend a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment